Here is a recipe for losing 3 kilos in 7 days, and you don't have to go hungry or stop eating those things that you like most. It's important that you have in mind the possibility of achieving the goal especially during the first couple of days of the diet. That's how to you can focus and stay on track.
- Drink two liters of water a day at least. This amount should be taken throughout the day, never in the meals. In addition, it is recommended to wait at least 30 minutes after each meal before you drink water.
- Do not eat sweets and limit your intake of sugar to 3 cups for dessert. It is recommended to replace the sugar with sucralose or natural sweeteners if you have sweet tooth.
- Avoid cooking with oil. It is recommended that where possible cut off as much as oil in your cooking as possible. In case we need it, you can use olive oil in minimum proportions (no more than 2 tablespoons for 3-5 servings of food).
- Allow 3 to 5 hours between meals; you should never eat after 8 o'clock in the night.
- 1 Boiled egg
- 2 Toasts
- 1 Cup of Milk or yogurt or a cup of coffee or tea
- 1 Piece of fruit, except banana, pineapple, mango, or grapes as they are too high in sugar and calories
- 1 piece of fruit, - 1 Piece of fruit, except banana, pineapple, mango, or grapes as they are too high in sugar and calories
- 4 Tablespoons of rice or potatoes 2 medium or 1 cup of noodles or half a banana
- A cup of salad.
- 120 Grams of turkey, chicken or red meat.
- 1 cup of coffee sweetened.
- 1 Piece of fruit, - 1 Piece of fruit, except banana, pineapple, mango, or grapes as they are too high in sugar and calories
- 120 grams of turkey, chicken or red meat
- 2 Tablespoons of rice, or 1 medium potatoes, or a half cup of noodles, or a fourth of bananas
- 1 Cup of salad
Kiara uses this recipe to lose extra pounds and stay healthy. She recommends this tip along with this weight loss supplement called Meratol. Read the Meratol review on GetCurvyNow.com today!
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Kiara_Sorenson